Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 Words That Describe Me

Optimistic- No matter what problem or obstacle I face, I always stay positive. Sometimes when you feel there is no way out, this trait makes you find a way.
Funny- I am very goofy and I love to make people laugh. This is who I really am, but sometimes I can seem professional and shy because there are times being silly isn't good.
Generous- I tend to put other people before myself. What's the point of life if you aren't happy? I make myself happy knowing that I made someone else happy.
Creative- I write deep guitar songs (lyrics and instrumentals), make movies, and draw. A lot of my recreation time is spent being creative in some way.
Ambitious- I have a dream of making movies in Hollywood and I won't give up. My dream is very important to me because I've wanted to do this since 6th grade.
Intellectual- You do what you have to do to do what you want to do. I feel being intellectual is a big part of who I am because I can think for myself. I've visited the Dean's list 3 of 4 semesters and I also tutor upperclassmen in Physics since I was a Sophomore.
Talented- For some reason when I pick up something new, I learn very fast. Once I learn something, I keep getting better and better and I love improving. I play guitar, wakeboard, slalom ski, barefoot, draw, and aggressive inline skate very well.
Confident- I know I can do a lot of impressive things, but I'm not cocky about it. This is a great trait to have a little of because I can step up to the plate when I want to, but I don't act arrogant.
Reliable- People can trust me with information, tasks to complete, and much more and have faith that I will do what they ask. This is just who I am because I feel no need to betray somebody for entertainment.
Mature- Unfortunately I grew up way too fast with the childhood I had, but I grew up to be a very mature individual who can act professionally when applicable. I realize this trip will put me on a new continent and I have to be smart about decision making, and I feel I will make the right decisions.

1 comment:

  1. All your 10 words are very positive. I think this is great because that means your a very positive person.

    ReplyDelete